Llandovery Old Market Hall, Markets Llandovery, Carmarthenshire - Wales where to go, what to see and where to stay in Wales

Availability

Llandovery Carmarthenshire Wales
The Old Market Hall, Llandovery, was built as the meat market in 1839-40 to designs by George Clinton of Cardiff. The single storey building has an octagonal tower. The clock was added in 1844. The building was taken over by Llandovery Corporation in 1884 and was altered in 1905 by A.S. Williams of Llandeilo. It ceased use as a market in 1939 and was used for offices and library until 1990 when it was converted for use as shops and a craft centre. Today it is home to both a cafeteria and the Dinefawr Craft Centre.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!