Availability

Church Street Moreton in Marsh Gloucestershire England
St David's Church is situated in the northern Cotswold town of Moreton in Marsh, Gloucestershire, England. | Saint David’s Church began as a chapel of ease for Bourton-on-the-Hill. | The early history of the church in Moreton is not clear, but there is a tradition that it was rebuilt and reconsecrated in the middle of the 16th century. The nave was enlarged in 1790, most of the church was rebuilt in 1858 and the tower was replaced in 1860. The chancel and south aisle were enlarged in 1892 and the east end of the south aisle has been used as a chapel since 1927.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!