Availability

Ystradowen Vale_of_Glamorgan Wales
Ystradowen Church, dedicated to St Owens (sometines St Owain), is in the Rectorial Benefice of Cowbridge. The present church dates back to 1867. However, it is believed that the site of the former church goes as far back as Norman times. In 1686 Sir Leoline Jenkins gave the church the gift of a magnificent bell, one of the first to be cast at the factory in Chepstow, and which is still present today.| Alternative Tel: 01446 772302
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!