Saint Mary's Church, Churches and Chapels Betws y Coed, Conwy County - Wales where to go, what to see and where to stay in Wales

Availability

Betws y Coed Conwy_County Wales
Click for more information
The Parish Church was built in 1873, and designed by Paley & Austin of Lancaster. It replaced the old St. Michael's Church which was too small to cope with the influx of tourists to Betws-y-coed in the 1870's. Much of the stained glass was designed by Sir Edward Coley Burne-Jones (1833-1898). He also designed stained glass windows for churches in England, America, India, Germany and France and the mosaic decorations in the apse of the American Church in Rome. Please click on the History link above to download a copy of the church guide leaflet.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!