Availability

Edgar Street Hereford Herefordshire England
Hereford United Football Club is an English professional football club based in the city of Hereford. Hereford United Football Club was formed by the amalgamation of two local sides, St Martins and RAOC in June 1924. The newly formed Hereford United played its first ever competitive fixture on August 30th 1924, losing 2-3 to Atherstone Town in the Birmingham Combination League.| The club's motto is "Our greatest glory lies not in never having fallen, but in rising when we fall". Hereford have played at Edgar Street for their entire history and it is the largest football stadium in the county of Herefordshire. It was originally owned by the "Hereford Athletic Ground Co," and is located on the edge of Hereford City Centre, adjacent to the cattle market. Hereford United are nicknamed 'The Whites' or 'The Lilywhites', after their predominately white kit, or 'The Bulls' after the local breed of cattle.
More Information >>
Featured Hotels
CLICK TO BOOK!