Tre vaughan is a hamlet in the county of Carmarthenshire, South Wales. The settlement is situated to the west of Cwm-Oernant and to the north of the town of Carmarthen, the county town of Carmarthenshire.
Trevaughan sits in the shadow of Trevaughan Hill and is 0.6 miles from Cwm Oernant. The ponds at Cwm Oernant were former reservoirs and are approximately one acre. Each water contains a good number of eels, perch, roach and rudd and there is also a local club called the Cwmoernant Ponds Project which aims to teach youngsters the main skills involved in coarse fishing.
Lying 0.6 miles to the west of Tre vaughan is Nant y Bwla farmhouse which dates back to 1930 and, as well as being a traditional functioning farm, also contains a functioning cheese farm. Edward and Eiddwen Morgan have lived at Nantybwla for 30 years and started making cheese 17years ago from a recipe handed down since 1897.
To the east of Tre vaughan is one of only seven surviving British amphitheatres. The site was excavated in 1968 and measures 46 by 27 meters.