St Ishmaels (Welsh: Lanismel) is a village located on the north bank of the Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, South Wales. The village lies midway between the beaches at Dale and Sandy Haven and has its own beach at Lindsway Bay to the south of the village.
The parish church of Saint Ishmael stands outside the village, hidden in a small valley, indeed almost hidden in a hollow near the Haven. The present church was built in 1100 AD with additions in the 13th and 14th Centuries and it was restored in the 19th Century. There are three medieval inscribed stones at the church.
The village has a pub that does meals, The Brook Inn, located in the centre of the village - alongside the brook.
Lindsway Bay beach is accessible by the coastal path or across playing fields from the village. Surrounded by tall cliffs the beach is very secluded and some bays enclosed by cliffs look out over the mouth of the Milford Haven Waterway.
Located on the Pembrokeshire and All-Wales Coast Path, the town of Dale is a pleasant coastal walk to the west and at low tide a large expanse of rock pools can be seen.