The village of Cribyn is situated on the B4337 road about seven miles north of Lampeter, Ceredigion, Wales.
The village has a primary school, situated on the road to Temple Bar, and the Cae Hir Gardens and Tea Rooms, located across the road from the school.
The reception area to Cae Hir Gardens, the farmhouse and outbuildings, were originally a traditional Welsh farmhouse - one long row with a cross-passage separating the living quarters from the livestock.
Cribyn has one of the few Unitarian chapels in Ceredigion, which was established in 1790 by Dafydd Davis Castellhywel and Evan Davies, Cwmbedw.
The oldest part of the village is known as Capel Sant Silin, named after Saint Silin who founded the original church in the 6th or 7th century.
The present parish church, again dedicated to Saint Silin, stands on the main road within the village, and the Cribyn War Memorial stands in a field adjacent to the parish church.
There are a number of walking trails and rights of way in the countryside around Crybin, and the rolling landscape is home to several ancient sites/forts including Caer (Fort) Maesmynach, Caer Fach, and Cribyn Clota.