Llanrhos is a village in the county of Conwy, North Wales. The village is located east of Deganwy and to the south of Llandudno with beautiful country surroundings. The Parish of Llanrhos includes Deganwy, The Little Orme, Penrhyn Bay and the district of Llandudno, Craig –y- Don.
Llanrhos Church is the oldest church in the Llanrhos parish and is dedicated to St. Hilary and is in the diocese of Saint Asaph. The church we see today was extensively rebuilt in 1865 but the practice of Christianity here goes back to the mid 6th Century as Maelgwn King of Gwynedd (who occupied a stronghold on the hills called the Vardre above Deganwy) built the original church on this site.....
More Llanrhos Tourist Information >>