Llanmadoc can be found at the "end of the road". Well almost. Llanmadoc sits at the north western tip of the Gower peninsula in the county of the City of Swansea, South Wales. The village sits between Broughton Bay to the west, Cheriton to the east, and Llanmadoc Hill to the south. There are wonderful walks from Llanmadoc, both along the seaside and the rolling Gower countryside.
The village once belonged to the Knights Templars, and later the Knights Hospitallers. The fortified church, dedicated to St Madoc, sits on an early christian site, and dates back to the 13th century. It was restored in 1865, but many of the original features have survived. ....
More Llanmadoc Tourist Information >>