The village of Llangain sits near the Towy estuary in the county of Carmarthenshire, South West Wales. The village lies on the B4312 between Llansteffan and Carmarthen. The area consists of beautiful stretches of woodlands and rolling green hills.
Llangain Parish Church, dedicated to St Cain, was built in 1871. A beautiful tiled mural, in memory of the Gwyn family of Pilroath and Plas Cwrthir, can be found either side of the altar within St Cain's church. A chalice in the church dates back to 1576. ....
More Llangain Tourist Information >>