Conwy Town Walls surround the town of Conwy and are located on the banks of the River Conwy in North Wales. Conwy Castle and the town walls were built between 1283 and 1289 under leadership of Edward 1. There are over 3/4m (1.2km) of town walls, one of the finest and most complete sets in Europe, with twenty-one towers and three gateways. The combination of castle and town walls make Conwy one of Europe’s finest surviving medieval towns.
Review Conwy Town Walls.